* On Business Days - Purchases 10 KWD or More
Preparation of the body surface is an important step before polishing.
Clay Bar Medium Soft is a decontaminating clay paste for a smooth and shiny finish of your bodywork, suitable for heavily contaminated light-colored cars.
Regular use of Mafra Clay Bar Medium Soft before polishing greatly increases the duration of the polish effect and the brightness of the bodywork.
Mafra Clay Bar Medium Soft has a decontaminating action on the bodywork, it is ideal for light-colored or chromed painted surfaces. Mafra Clay Bar Medium Soft removes from any painted surface, dirt particles such as industrial pollution, traffic film, guano residues, insects, resin, ferrous residues, traces of lining on alloy rims, cement residues, stain caused by acid rain.
How to use:
- divide the Clay Bar Medium Soft into two parts to obtain better handling, working it by hand until a spherical shape is obtained.
- to allow optimal smoothness of the Clay Bar Medium Soft, lubricate the surface of the body using the Mafra Fast Cleaner product and working for small areas
- always work on a cold surface and away from the sun.
- slide the Mafra Clay Bar Medium Soft onto the bodywork with light pressure, with horizontal and then vertical movements, treating the surface homogeneously and in small parts.
- be careful not to make circular movements.
- once the impurities have been removed from the surface, carry out a sealing wash with Mafra's Polish Express nanotechnological shampoo
- for drying, use the Mafra Super Dryer ultra sorbent cloth.
If one side of Mafra Clay Bar Medium Soft becomes excessively dirty, turn it over to the other side. If both sides become dirty, mix Clay Bar Medium Soft carefully and start using it again as per normal use. When this is done several times, use a new Mafra Clay Bar Medium Soft.
- do not use it if it falls on the ground.
- Keep out of reach of children.